Nice progress, good work!
Thanks for addressing all the issues.
I stopped playing yesterday to give my brain some break from dozens of hours of continuous play but here are a few notes on recent encounters:
– There is a Portuguese NPC hero and Nathaniel Hawk that I come across at the tavern which keep telling me “I’ll just finish my drink and…[Read more]
A few more issues I came across lately:
– When you board a ship, you lose an enormous amount of crew via musket salvo despite the other ship having less men. If you board an equal ship (eg. manowar vs manowar) then you both lose 150-170 men each. In smaller ships you still lose 150-170 but enemy loses 50-100. In very very small ships…[Read more]
Yea it’s no big deal, but the duel thing makes becoming a millionaire way too easy! I scored 2.5 million on this one hero. ModernKnight also fell victim unfortunately…
On one treasure hunt, I got over 95 jewels which was sold at about 97k each, netting me more than 9 million in a single treasure hunt.
Such rare items also can be found on dead…[Read more]
Thanks for all the clarifications.
I did investigate a little and here my notes on the last two mentioned:
– The radius for looting a chest in captain’s cabin after boarding enemy ship can mostly be achieved by going towards the right side, then turn and face left and then the loot chest can be stable without interruption from moving on to the…[Read more]
– This one is quite notable: when boarding a ship and completing the captain’s cabin, you have to move in a special direction in order to loot chests, otherwise when you click on space bar it could take you to next capture screen.
Therefore to loot chest you need the “hand” logo to appear on top and not the “unlock chain”…[Read more]
Yea perhaps that’s a workaround for launching, but I have no issues launching from Itch via Maelstrom app, and then clicking on ERAS config. I’m not a technical guy so I usually get lost when I try fiddle with my computer haha
Anyhow thanks for the update, hope to check it out soon. That means I don’t have to download anything right, on Itch it…[Read more]
Thanks again for feedback.
Yes it was me who posted on Itch, was not sure where to write.
But anyhow I did perform most of the mod settings, including realistic costs and weights, which is a bit challenging in terms of economy but hey there’s always more plunder 🙂
Regarding file directory I followed exact instructions as written on download page…[Read more]
Good day everyone.
I just installed and began playing ERAS 2 on Itch, and I have some issues I wish to discuss in case I am doing something wrong and need to fix:
1) When I start the game via Itch, I click on Maelstrom from Library section, then it launches and I can see a big list of mods and their config. When clicking on ERAS 2 it just takes…[Read more]