Need Help About Title

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of modernknight1 modernknight1 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Allonzo
    Allonzo
    Participant

Hello!

first time! thanks a lot for this great mod! for now i have no CTD and i do many alt+tab for continue to work. and no CTD.

But only i dont understand how i can gain a title on the nation. I have do many mission from governor! sunk many enemy ship. and my relation with french is always neutral. I have a letter of marque.

anyone had a idea ?

My only sugestion is maybe for the rank and title a Windows on the book maybe for tell the progress.

Thanks a lot

Profile photo of modernknight1
    modernknight1
    Keymaster

Thanks for the complements. If your character started with the letter of marque already in his equipment, then he MUST go to items and EQUIP it in order for it to work. I have stated this in the READ ME file for the mod.

Once equipped, then you can begin the national quest-line for your faction by going to the Colonial governor for the entire faction. By taking these missions, your title will change has you are promoted by the governor.

MK

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

by
Skip to toolbar